Friday, November 21, 2008

Insatiable

Seriously, when I have heard women talk about how much food they can pack away while pregnant I was sort of amazed and wondered how much of it was real hunger and how much of it was them giving themselves permission to make the world their buffet. I had no idea how hunger and eating would take over my life! I feel like I am constantly eating and I have truly come to dislike eating. It's annoying. I have better things to do with my time every few hours than eat! One morning last week I had THREE breakfasts! That's flipping ridiculous! But I was hungry and when I'm hungry and don't eat I tend to feel very ill. So what choice do I have? I had to upgrade my lunch box to one fit for a family picnic so I could bring all my snacks to internship with me. And fortunately, I have been able to eat fresh fruits and vegetables again because for about a month there I only wanted fast food french fries and canned fruit. I never thought I could dislike eating to such a degree but I have decided maybe this is a good thing. Maybe it will help me lose weight after Peanut is born?

No comments: