Wednesday, May 13, 2009

39 And A Half Weeks

Yep, that's right...still pregnant. This kid is holding on for who knows what and for who knows how long. In some ways, I appreciate his stubbornness as it gives me time to rest, relax and enjoy my last few moments of silence and sanity. I finished working on Friday and had a nice second going away luncheon--I was working at the site where I did my internship so they had already wished me a fond farewell back in March when I finished my internship hours. Who knew three weeks later I would be back as a temporary employee? So I have been enjoying the week off so far. I have certain things I would like to accomplish but naps rank higher than any other thing. I think this is the first time in my life I haven't felt guilty for napping one to two times a day!

I do have my doctor appointment tomorrow afternoon. Maybe Miles will stick a hand out and let us know when he intends on making his debut?

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Let us know what you find out! Keep expecting to see a post from Patrick that Miles is here!

5ftlatina said...

Sounds like he'll be a kid who knows how to make an entrance!